Friday 30 October 2009

Explaining my silence

At the end of 2007 I had some health problems. Nothing serious, just some little difficulties that bothered me until August of 2008. After spending 17 days in hospital, when I saw how small is my faith (and I used to think it was quite strong!), God granted me a complete recovery.

During the year of 2008, due to these health problems, I only posted three little meditations to this blog (actually, three parts of one meditation). For a long time I’ve been wondering whether I should restart, or abandon this little occupation. I believe, however, that the effort to maintain these meditations is profitable for my spiritual life. If it be of help to anyone else, so much the better.

I make no promises regarding frequency of posts. This blog will only be updated when I have time (i.e., not often), and when I have something to say (i.e., rarely :-)

Your brother, Billy.

No comments: